HEA Appraisal is a national leader in vehicle accident damage appraisals. A fully national network specializing in Heavy Equipment as well as Auto Damage appraisals. HEA also offers Property Damage appraisals along with Task Services in most areas of the US.
HEA has built its reputation with a dedicated staff focused on communication with our clients and the quality of our product.
Our relationships are primarily built with Insurance Companies, Adjusting Companies, MGA/TPA’s, CPI, self-insureds and municipalities.
We have an opportunity for an Account Executive located anywhere in the continental United States to Join our Team.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Regular communication with clients for feedback and added service offering
- Ability to work independently and meet sales goals
- Attend industry conferences as needed
Qualifications / Education / Skills
- Prefer 5+ years of successful Account Management experience
- Contacts in property & casualty claims market
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients at all reporting levels, adjuster to executive
- Willing to travel as needed (average up to 25% per month)
Position type: Regular (Full-time)
Compensation: Salary plus commission
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
1099 Damage Appraiser
Looking for experienced appraisers/estimators for heavy equipment, residential/commercial property and private passenger automobiles to handle work as an 1099 Independent Contractor. HEA Appraisal has added property damage (homeowners) to our offering in many areas.
Please submit your qualifications and experience for confidential consideration. We are experiencing continual growth throughout the country.
HEA uses state-of-the-art technology to assist in the handling of our clients' files. We will only give assignments that you have experience with and are qualified to handle.
If you focus on quality and timely appraisals with good communication skills, you may be a good fit at HEA Appraisal.
- 5 years of experience as an auto and/or heavy equipment or property appraiser.
- Utilize estimating software that produces CIECA EMS and be able to export the EMS.
- Be responsive and a good communicator and computer-literate.
- Take pride in your work product as well as your professional appearance.
- Have and maintain all applicable licensing and insurance, including a valid driver's license with dependable vehicle and computer.
- This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position.
HEA Appraisal has openings in our First Point of Contact and Client Manager department for new team members. We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly learn new skills
- General knowledge of office procedures and ability to function in an organized manner
- Computer skills (Word, Outlook, General email etiquette)
- Ability to multitask while working independently
- Work from home position
This position may also offer future advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Hourly rate, commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday through Friday
Work Location: Remote within the US
Please submit your information for consideration.Apply