1099 Damage Appraiser
Looking for experienced appraisers/estimators for heavy equipment, residential/commercial property and private passenger automobiles to handle work as an 1099 Independent Contractor. HEA Appraisal has added property damage (homeowners) to our offering in many areas.
Please submit your qualifications and experience for confidential consideration. We are experiencing continual growth throughout the country.
HEA uses state-of-the-art technology to assist in the handling of our clients' files. We will only give assignments that you have experience with and are qualified to handle.
If you focus on quality and timely appraisals with good communication skills, you may be a good fit at HEA Appraisal.
- 5 years of experience as an auto and/or heavy equipment or property appraiser.
- Utilize estimating software that produces CIECA EMS and be able to export the EMS.
- Be responsive and a good communicator and computer-literate.
- Take pride in your work product as well as your professional appearance.
- Have and maintain all applicable licensing and insurance, including a valid driver's license with dependable vehicle and computer.
- This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position.
HEA Appraisal has openings in our First Point of Contact and Client Manager department for new team members. We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly learn new skills
- General knowledge of office procedures and ability to function in an organized manner
- Computer skills (Word, Outlook, General email etiquette)
- Ability to multitask while working independently
- Work from home position
This position may also offer future advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Hourly rate, commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday through Friday
Work Location: Remote within the US
Please submit your information for consideration.Apply